RCSI Bahrain Library offers flexible learning spaces to support learning and research needs. Library has introduced ‘Find a seat service’ that allows registered users to book seats through the online seat booking system.
Library spaces have reopened with restrictions and reduced opening hours. Users are expected to maintain 1.5m physical distancing and therefore the numbers of seats are limited.
All users must adhere to the health & safety regulation with recommends that MASKS are worn at all times and that social distancing is maintained between users within the Library setting.
- When a booking is made a confirmation email will be sent with a check in code.
- When you arrive at the Library find your seat and scan the QR code on the reserved seat or do manual check in using the code.
- Bookings must be made 12 hours in advance.
- You can only book a maximum of 5 hours a day in the Red Zone.
- You can also book for up to 3 hours a day in the Green Zone.
- If seats are available and based on librarian approval a student not scheduled on campus can access seat for 2 hours through the seat booking system. Student must show email with approval before occupying the seat.
- If user arrive later than half hour from time of reservation, bookings can be deemed cancelled. Users are not allowed to extend time of seat occupancy after arriving late.
- Access to spaces are subject to COVID-19 campus access regulations.
You may book a study room by clicking here